1, besides the choice of tone, the function of building should also be considered. In the home, the decoration of living room and bedroom should choose warm tone to show warm and comfortable mood, while the decoration of bathroom and kitchen should choose plain and elegant cool tone to show cleanliness and hygiene.
2. The purpose of decoration and environmental impact. Because of the different parts of natural decorative stone decoration, the types of stone used are also different. When used for outdoor building decoration, it needs to withstand the wind, rain and sunshine in the water period. Granite has no carbonate, low water absorption and strong weathering resistance, so it is better to choose all kinds of granite materials. The decorative stone used for hall floor decoration requires stable physical and chemical properties and high mechanical strength, so it should be preferred for wall skirts and bedroom floors. Decoration, mechanical strength is slightly poor, it is appropriate to choose marble with beautiful patterns.
3. Identify the quality of finished decorative stone, which can not be distinguished from the following four aspects.
(1) View. That is to say, to observe the surface structure of stone with naked eyes. Generally speaking, stone with uniform fine material structure has fine texture, which is the best quality of stone; stone with coarse and unequal grain structure has poor appearance, uneven mechanical properties and poor maintenance quality. In addition, due to the influence of geological action, natural stone often produces some veins and micro-fissures. Stone is most likely to rupture along these parts, so attention should be paid to eliminating them. As for the lack of edges and corners, it is more important to pay attention to them when choosing.
(2) Quantity. That is to measure the size and specifications of stone materials, so as not to affect the splicing, or cause the splicing of patterns, patterns, lines deformation, affecting the decorative effect.
(3)Listen. That is to say, the sound of stone beating. Generally speaking, stone with good quality, compact and uniform interior and no micro-cracks has a clear and pleasant knocking sound. On the contrary, if there are micro-cracks or fine veins in the interior of stone or the particles are thixotropic due to weathering, the knocking sound is rough and dumb.
(4) Try. That is to say, a simple test method is used to test the quality of stone. Usually a small drop of ink is dripped on the back of the stone. If the ink is quickly dispersed and leached everywhere, it means that the internal particles of the stone are looser or there are micro-cracks, and the quality of the stone is not good. On the contrary, if the ink drops remain in place, the dense quality of the stone is good.